Thư Viện Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Trang Chủ
Diễn đàn  -  Asp.net  -  Mã nguồn  -  Software  -  Rao vặt  -  Việc làm  -  Games  -  Chộm Avata  -  Music  -  PHOTOSHOP ONLINE

chup anh dam sen | How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and back of legs fastest ? | Dịch vụ Thiết kế website| Diễn đàn rao vặt miễn phí | dich vu seo | Dịch vụ Seo từ khóa | nao thai | bigc | vatgia | mua ban | Game vui nhon | H8VN HAPPY8 http://www.happy8.biz/ | Bảng giá cước taxi nội bài mới nhất

-:-[ DIỄN ĐÀN CHIA SẺ ]-:- -:-[ DIỄN ĐÀN CHIA SẺ ]-:- > GIAO LƯU & GIẢI TRÍ > MUSIC - NHỮNG CA KHÚC CHỌN LỌC
  Chủ đề mới Chủ đề mới
  FAQ FAQ  Tìm Kiếm Trên Diễn Đàn   Lịch sự kiện   Đăng Ký Đăng Ký  Đăng Nhập Đăng Nhập

Liên khúc Nhạc chế (Trong tù)

Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời
Tác Giả
Nội dung
  Chủ Đề Tìm Kiếm Chủ Đề Tìm Kiếm  Hỗ trợ Hỗ trợ
nhacche Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Thành Viên Mới
Thành Viên Mới
Thành viên thứ: 40878
Tham Gia: 05/Mar/2011
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 30

Level: 1

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn nhacche Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Chủ Đề: Liên khúc Nhạc chế (Trong tù)
    Ngày viết: 05/Mar/2011 lúc 16:07
Phần 1:

Phần 2:

Phần 3:

Phần 4:

Phần 5:

Phần cuối:

******* Hãy cùng chia sẻ với bạn bè bằng cách *******
Copy đường link dưới đây, để gửi đến cho bạn bè xem bài viết này !
Lên trên
nhacche Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Thành Viên Mới
Thành Viên Mới
Thành viên thứ: 40878
Tham Gia: 05/Mar/2011
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 30

Level: 1

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn nhacche Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Ngày viết: 05/Mar/2011 lúc 16:59
Mời các bạn đón nghe!
hoangthanhtuyen FileSonic.com Trooper
Join my troops!
Lên trên
cunjin Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Thành Viên Mới
Thành Viên Mới
Thành viên thứ: 46837
Tham Gia: 08/Mar/2013
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 72

Level: 3

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn cunjin Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Ngày viết: 17/Mar/2013 lúc 10:55
? flush with shame, to say nothing,middle school prom dresses, even a fool will believe.Fortunately, Mu Yuhong on her Jiongxiang completely ignored,christian louboutin manolo blahnik, just watch.Pat on the head, said don’t talk, just lie down and hit the bottle.I still have some things, we will come and pick you up and forest Shuhe Aunt Wang, we go back to the sea, my mom and dad want to two people together.
From the table. Tissue into her hand, Minato whispered in her ear to your eraser,cheap fashion dresses, don’t touch needles, careful leg wound.Where has dared to speak, ashamed of her head under the covers, see also dare not look.
In her gold like ears, a kiss, and with Mu Yuhong out of the room.Down the corridor, stop and say and how I met your mother,vintage beach wedding dresses, I have to see them.Mu Yuhong sneer say what, are you afraid that I’ll against them or,wedding shoes christian louboutin, let you see, the heart of the province of be suspicious.
Next door to room third, pushed the door open, as well as the glass partition,christian louboutin love flats, but the room is much larger than just now, several doctors dressed people are outside at the instrument research CT movies, including two foreigners.
Through the glass partition, there are two beds, Dad lying outside the sleeping, which is her mother, a girl who was sitting at the bedside to patients fed porridge, although do not see the face, but slim figure,gypsy wedding dresses, slender waist,blue christian louboutin wedding shoes, even if just a peek can also recognize it as.
The feet are going in for the company,vintage bride dresses, said some words can’t say I didn’t warn you, I’ve never had restricted their freedom,best louboutin shoes, as long as you are willing, ready to take them to go.But you’d want to know, now there are many people looking for land and home, looking for your trouble.
Zou extermination document will allow you to carry a bag, and now dead not clear, you know not to know now Hongkong has many killers want your head bluntly said, now you own one cannot say for sure,christian louboutin cathay and with him a good pk, what to ensure the safety of others.
Of course, if you hope they all die in your hands,maternity evening dresses & formal gowns, just as I didn’t say anything, please help yourself.A moment of silence, the feet step finally back.Despite this Mu Yuhong never gave him a good impression, but this statement said was good.
Is now more than seven at night, Zou people if it is already was in Hongkong, he now is a moving target, if so, to follow you around, but not safety.One look at Mu Yuhong, yes, I believe you again.But you listen to clear, I hate the most is being threatened,christian louboutin outlets, especially with my family to threaten me if you dare to play their idea,christian louboutin glitter heels, I swear, will let you die than ugly Mu Yuhong snorts, said to me I was crying out asks you to believe me, feel bad you take people away Oh, don’t tell me be insatiable,online christian louboutin, I now want to talk to you about the transaction, but that don’t mean I owe you anything you have the ability to repeat the words have a try, do you think I’m threatening you,christian louboutin designer shoes, TMD I also lazy to serve them on tape room door, said no need to put himself in great like,celebrity wedding dresses and suits, we are not the first day you deal, Mu Yuhong is what kind of people I know in my heart.
Cut the crap, tell me, what should I do what Mu Yuhong really didn’t talk, just said: come with me, and turned into the next room.This is like the reception room,designer shoes christian louboutin, the decoration of the magnificent, the

Lên trên
 Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời

Số thành viên hiện tại đang xem chủ đề: 1 (Thành viên: 1, Khách: 1)
Thành viên:

Di Chuyển Nhanh Tôi có thể làm gì trong diễn đàn ? Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống

Điều hành: HOÀNG THANH TUYẾN
Điện thoại: 0987.838.199 - Email: info@phanmemtracnghiem.com
Website đang trong thời gian hoạt động thử nghiệm