Thư Viện Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Trang Chủ
Diễn đàn  -  Asp.net  -  Mã nguồn  -  Software  -  Rao vặt  -  Việc làm  -  Games  -  Chộm Avata  -  Music  -  PHOTOSHOP ONLINE

chup anh dam sen | How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and back of legs fastest ? | Dịch vụ Thiết kế website| Diễn đàn rao vặt miễn phí | dich vu seo | Dịch vụ Seo từ khóa | nao thai | bigc | vatgia | mua ban | Game vui nhon | H8VN HAPPY8 http://www.happy8.biz/ | Bảng giá cước taxi nội bài mới nhất

-:-[ DIỄN ĐÀN CHIA SẺ ]-:- -:-[ DIỄN ĐÀN CHIA SẺ ]-:- > GIAO LƯU & GIẢI TRÍ > MUSIC - NHỮNG CA KHÚC CHỌN LỌC
  Chủ đề mới Chủ đề mới
  FAQ FAQ  Tìm Kiếm Trên Diễn Đàn   Lịch sự kiện   Đăng Ký Đăng Ký  Đăng Nhập Đăng Nhập

Khánh Ly - Tuyển Tập Nhạc Trịnh

Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời
Tác Giả
Nội dung
  Chủ Đề Tìm Kiếm Chủ Đề Tìm Kiếm  Hỗ trợ Hỗ trợ
thanhtuyen Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Administrator
Administrator
Hình đại diện
Thành viên thứ: 1
Tham Gia: 02/Jan/2007
Đến Từ: Hưng Yên
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 365
Được cảm ơn: 114 lần trong 42 bài viết
Level: 18

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn thanhtuyen Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Chủ Đề: Khánh Ly - Tuyển Tập Nhạc Trịnh
    Ngày viết: 12/Feb/2011 lúc 09:02
Khánh%20Ly%20-%20Tuyển%20Tập%20Nhạc%20Trịnh
Tính đến thời điểm này Khánh Ly là một trong những giọng ca hát nhạc Trịnh Công Sơn thành công, để lại nhiều cảm xúc sâu lắng

******* Hãy cùng chia sẻ với bạn bè bằng cách *******
Copy đường link dưới đây, để gửi đến cho bạn bè xem bài viết này !
Lên trên
futin12 Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Thành Viên Mới
Thành Viên Mới
Hình đại diện
Thành viên thứ: 46619
Tham Gia: 19/Aug/2012
Đến Từ: hn
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 11

Level: 1

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn futin12 Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Ngày viết: 25/Aug/2012 lúc 09:40
Khánh ly thể hiện nhạc Trịnh thật hay
Lên trên
cunjin Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống
Thành Viên Mới
Thành Viên Mới
Thành viên thứ: 46837
Tham Gia: 08/Mar/2013
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 72

Level: 3

Life

Magic

Experience

Trích dẫn cunjin Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Ngày viết: 10/Apr/2013 lúc 12:21
By Jeff Herring
Re-inventing your business in the new economy can seem like a daunting task. Before you go hide under the bed though, take a look at these examples and tips for re-inventing your business.
Domino s Pizza The non-reinventionist (just made up that word) would have thought that there was plenty of pizza shops to go around. Not the creative brains behind Domino s. They did not go for a cheap priced pizza or a better tasting pizza. They reinvented the pizza game by going for the fastest delivered pizza 30 minutes or less or it s free. They also set up shop next to college campuses the folks who want it the fastest and order it the most. The first one I ever saw was about 40 yards from my first Grad School apartment in Tallahassee in 1980. Fast and hot.
Disney Now this will really date me,mother of the bride dresses. We moved to Winter Park/Orlando 6 months before Disney World opened in October of 1971. People were still talking about the crazy folks that had bought up all this swamp land southwest of town.
Crazy like foxes,wedding dresses with color.
When Disney first opened in 71, they did not have one price to get in to the entire park as they do now. Some of you, not most of you, will remember the A E ticket system, where A tickets got you on things like Dumbo s Wild Ride,rolex milgauss replica, and E tickets got you into the Haunted Mansion (this was before even Space Mountain),copy rolex.
They quickly changed this bulky, confusing and inconvenient system into the one price get you into the park system,fake rolex for sale.
But that is not the biggest thing Disney did to reinvent their amusement park business. Many people do not know that before Disney,best rolex replicas, amusement parks had multiple entrances. Disney was the first to create one entrance and exit for all,black dresses, linked with lots of place to spend more money (gift shops, food shops, etc.)
And the tag line the happiest place in the world did not hurt either.
The reinvention of your business requires 2 challenging tasks:
1) Finding the gap that is not being provided, and
2) Creatively filling that gap.
For example, there are dozens upon dozens of so-called guru s out there teaching Article Marketing. New one pops up every week. I like to think of them as my non-compensated researchers.
I m the only one that has gone an inch wide and a mile deep (actually many miles deep) into this niche, which allows me to be the only one that teaches Article Marketing as a complete end-to-end business, starting with Content Creation, and going through Online Visibility, Traffic Generation, List Building, all the way to Product Creation.
And now, the best reinvention story of them all:
Steve Jobs and Apple A genius who left us way too soon recently at only 56,summer dress, Steve and Apple were losing the battle for computer dominance to Bill Gates and PCs. So Jobs reinvented the entire computer industry and then drastically reinvented the cell phone business and the music business.
I ve been a so-called die-hard PC guy for years. Yet I find myself writing this on a MacBook AIr that I won in an affiliate contest,wedding partygifts, listening to John Mayer sing Say What You Need to Say on iTunes on my iPad, and a few moments ago our oldest son sent me a text on my iPhone
Now, these are great stories that will remain just stories if you do not look at them through the right lens and then take the right actions.
The Right Lens Read back over these stories a second time with this question in mind: How can I identify the gap in my market, creatively fill it, and reinvent my business, creating an extra-ordinary business,replicas tag heuer?
The Right Actions After you get some answers to the question above, pick one action and commit to doing it, or at the very least taking the first step of doing it, before your head hits the pillow tonight
And now you can get more online and offline success strategies over on my blog at . And if you want to get started in Article Marketing you can grab . From Jeff Herring The Article Marketing Guy
Related articles:

cheap cocktail dresses variety of evening gown dresses and flowers for flower girls online

tag replica the h. moser & cie moser perpetual 1 in palladium watch

cheap dressessaleonline a game kristen stewart walks the red carpet

rolex replicas swiss made prom attire 2012 right colours and styles

rolex replica watch picaroons and bucanners alike can navigate the briny waters of pirate ship games

plus size cocktail dresses winter wedding at devil's thumb ranch

Lên trên
 Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời

Số thành viên hiện tại đang xem chủ đề: 1 (Thành viên: 1, Khách: 1)
Thành viên:

Di Chuyển Nhanh Tôi có thể làm gì trong diễn đàn ? Xem Kiểu Thả Xuống

Điều hành: HOÀNG THANH TUYẾN
Điện thoại: 0987.838.199 - Email: info@phanmemtracnghiem.com
Website đang trong thời gian hoạt động thử nghiệm